CI4 pulse counter
266.67zł Tax excluded
Ci4 pulse counter
Digital pulse counter designed to work with incremental encoders and proximity sensors. It has the ability to measure the number of pulses and control external devices via alarm outputs AL1, AL2. Equipped with a prescaler function - converting pulses into convenient values for use (e.g. millimeters, centimeters, etc.), measuring the number of elements in a production series.
Possible use in measuring the length of components that require cooperation with an encoder and in other applications. It also works with optical, magnetic or capacitive sensors. The device is suitable for use with sensors generating a two-state output signal in the 0 - 30 VDC range. Convenient keys and simple operation guarantee efficient and trouble-free operation of the device. Designed in Poland.
|Power supply||185-230V AC|
|Control output||AL1 (3A NO/NC) ; AL2 (3A NO/NC)|
|Display||PV current value, SV setpoint|
|Built-in power supply||12 VDC/100 mA|
|Counting speed||1Hz, 30Hz, 1KHz, 5KHz, 10kHz|
|Range||1 - 999999|
|Counter dimensions||48x48x100 mm|
|Control signals||INA, INB, PAUSE, RESET|
|Input signal type||PNP / NPN
High state : 5 -30 VDC Low state : 0-2 VDC
- Counting quantities of products using proximity sensors.
- Measuring the length of items using incremental encoders and accessories.
- Precise determination of product position (e.g., in CNC or packaging machines).
- Built-in prescaler function
Allows conversion of signal pulses into user-convenient values, e.g. cm, m, ml, l.
- Two alarm outputs AL1 and AL2
The counter has two built-in relays for process control.
- External inputs of RESET signals for connecting control buttons.
It is possible to connect an external RESET signal to the counter (e.g. an external button on the control panel or a signal from a limit sensor).
- Control output
- AL1 (3A NO/NC) ; AL2 (3A NO/NC)
- PV wartość aktualna, SVwartość zadana
- Built-in power source
- 12 VDC/100 mA
- Counting speed
- 1Hz, 30Hz, 1KHz, 5KHz, 10kHz
- 1 - 999999
- 0.001- 999999
- Dimensions of the meter
- 48x48x100 mm
- Control signals
- INA, INB, PAUZA, RESET
- Input signal type
- PNP / NPNStan wysoki : 5 -30 VDCStan niski : 0-2 VDC
- 1 impuls
- Power supply
- 185-230V AC
Add a review
Add a review