CI8 pulse counter
271.54zł Tax excluded
Ci8 pulse counter
Digital pulse counter designed for cooperation with incremental encoders and proximity sensors. It has the ability to measure the number of pulses and control external devices by AL1, AL2 alarm outputs and control the number of elements in a series - SERIAL output. Equipped with a prescaler function - converting pulses into convenient values for use (e.g. millimeters, centimeters, etc.), measuring the number of elements in a production series.
Possible use in measuring the length of elements that require cooperation with an encoder and in other applications. It also works with optical, magnetic or capacitive sensors. The device is suitable for use with sensors generating a two-state output signal in the 0 - 30 VDC range. Convenient keys and simple operation guarantee efficient and trouble-free operation of the device. Designed in Poland.
|Power supply||185-230V AC|
|Control output||AL1 (3A NO/NC) ; AL2 (3A NO/NC) ; BATCH (3A NO/NC)|
|Display||PV current value, SV setpoint|
|Built-in power source||12 VDC/100 mA|
|Counting speed||1Hz, 30Hz, 1KHz, 5KHz, 10kHz|
|Range||1 - 999999|
|Counter dimensions||96x48x100 mm|
|Control signals||INA (forward), INB (reverse), PAUSE, RESET, SERIAL RESET|
|Input signal type||PNP / NPN
High state : 5 -30 VDC Low state : 0-2 VDC
- Counting quantities of products using proximity sensors.
- Measuring the length of items using incremental encoders and accessories.
- Precise determination of product position (e.g., in CNC or packaging machines).
- Built-in prescaler function
Allows conversion of signal pulses to user-convenient values, e.g. cm, m, ml, l. For example, 36imp = 1.0, then in SCL we enter the value 1/10= 0.02777.
- Two control outputs OUTPUT 1 (NO/NC) and OUTPUT 2 (NO/NC)
The counter has two built-in relays for process control.
- Counting function of SERIES items
This makes it possible to sum up the number of series (e.g. 10 series of 100 units each). The counter has a SERIES relay that is triggered when the series value is reached.
- External inputs for signals RESET, RESET SERIES, PAUSE allowing connection of e.g. external control buttons.
An external RESET signal can be connected to the counter (e.g., an external button on the control panel or a signal from a limit, float, inductive or other sensor).
Video showing the functions of the CI8 meter
Application example - connection diagram CI8 pulse counter + incremental encoder
Measuring the length of components using incremental encoders and accessories. Control of a guillotine or other executive device.
Example of application - wiring diagram CI8 pulse counter + CP flow sensor.
This set allows both the measurement of the volume of liquid and the number of dosages. Example: filling a series of 10 pieces of tanks with 1.5 l of liquid each tank. When the series of 10 pieces is completed, light notification.
- Control output
- AL1 (3A NO/NC) ; AL2 (3A NO/NC) ; BATCH (3A NO/NC)
- PV wartość aktualna, SVwartość zadana
- Built-in power source
- 12 VDC/100 mA
- Counting speed
- 1Hz, 30Hz, 1KHz, 5KHz, 10kHz
- 1 - 999999
- 0.001- 999999
- Dimensions of the meter
- 96x48x100 mm
- Control signals
- INA (do przodu), INB (do tyłu), PAUZA, RESET, SERIA RESET
- Input signal type
- PNP / NPNStan wysoki : 5 -30 VDCStan niski : 0-2 VDC
- 1 impuls
- Power supply
- 185-230V AC
Add a review
Add a review